Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My 10k shutter shots

I just love photography and my subjects are always my kids. I have reached about 10,000++ shutter shots on my one-year-old Nikon D3000 (it's my first DSLR).  I am now considering buying D7000 and currently reading some reviews of the DSLR. Some amateur photographers told me that it has no difference from D90. But Digital Camera Magazine, February 2011 edition makes some comparisons between D7000 and D90. According to the magazine, D7000 is better than D90 in terms of exposure error, colour accuracy, dynamic range and noise. Some features I like about the camera and can be useful for someone like me - its 2 SD card ports (I always misplaced my SD card whenever I transfer my photos) & full HD video technology (I think I should start shooting video of my kids). This simply give me some good reasons to buy my dream D7000. Here are some of my favorite shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment