Thursday, February 10, 2011

Island Vacation... Pulau Perhentian


Monsoon season is almost over in the east coast part of the country. All the chalets and resorts will start operations this coming March. I should start thinking of our next island vacation in the east coast.


I still remember our island trip to Pulau Perhentian last September. We stayed in one of the chalets at Perhentian Besar located near the beach. We enjoyed soaking up the sun while playing sand on the sandy beach and swimming in the crystal clear water at Perhentian Kecil (we chartered a water taxi to the island). The water is so clear that my kids were so excited looking at those ‘nemo’ like fish at the beach. Unfortunately we didn’t go for a snorkeling trip due to time constraint (I'll ensure that snorkeling will be part of the itinerary for our next island vacation).

Needless to say, our short trip to Pulau Perhentian is one of the most enjoyable vacations. I am looking forward to our next island adventure!

Water taxi to Perhentian Kecil

Our chalet at Perhentian Besar

I wish I could go diving like the tourist at the back

Qaisara playing sand
  
Crystal clear water at Perhentian Kecil

Enjoying playing sand



Perhentian kecil

One of the cafes at Perhentian Kecil






No comments:

Post a Comment