Friday, February 11, 2011

"Like mother, like daughter..." -Sophie Kinsella

I've just got myself Sophie Kinsella's latest book, Mini Shopaholic. I am proud to announce that this is going to be my fourth book for the year (read at least a book a month is one of my new year's resolutions. Obviously I have exceeded my own expectation). I know I have a lot of reading materials to finish for my upcoming midterm exam, assignment which is near deadline and work project to complete. But I just can't resist myself from heading straight to the bookshop after work and picked up her latest book from the Women Section. I was not even bother to have a peek at the ongoing sales at MNG next door or even Zara sales just opposite the bookshop. 

I must now shut off my laptop, get myself comfortable on the sofa next to my youngest daughter and enjoy reading. 

Mini Shopaholic - UK and US editions

No comments:

Post a Comment