Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Car Theme Party for Haziq

I am a little obsessed with kids birthday party and it is one of my favorite occasions. Last weekend, I helped my good friend, Nora, organising her son's 5th birthday party. She wanted to throw her son the Car Lightning McQueen theme party so I've put some simple decorations for the dessert table based on the theme. 


For party decor, I've placed a background board which I made myself and it's a collage from kids Lightning McQueen magazine I bought from the bookshop. The streamers are from the Toys R Us and the little cars on the dessert table as part of the decor are from the shop near my house.


I have contributed some favors which I packed into individual small clear plastic container with label (thanks to my sister who helped designing the label). The favors are candies, chocolate, sweets, little toys and blowers. At the end of the party, every kid went home with these favors, coloring paper and a pack of crayon.

I can't wait to host my nephew's 1st birthday party in April.

Background board

The dessert table



The birthday cake


Some candies
Little cars
Packed sweets, small toy  and a blower




5-year old Haziq

No comments:

Post a Comment