Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last day of class

I've just arrived home. This has been my life for the past 3 years when I had to attend my part-time postgraduate classes. But today is my last day of class.


When I flashback, I still remember attending the first class when my youngest daughter was still 2-week old.
During those confinement days...
I still remember doing my revisions after my baby went to bed.
I still remember that I have to struggle doing my assignments.
I still remember sitting my mid-term test when I should be resting at home.


The house chores,
the revisions,
the assignments and
the exams,
are mostly the causes of my many sleepless nights.


Thank you hubby for being there.
Thank you hubby for being supportive through out these years.
Thank you hubby for your patience.
Thank you hubby for your good luck wishes on my exam days.
Thank you hubby for being so encouraging.
I know I can't do this without you.


Special thanks to both my parents who are always there to look after my children when I had to attend those night classes right after work.


I hope I can be an inspiration to other moms.
But what most important is I hope I can be an inspiration to my children, Nur Qistina, Muhammad Irfan and Nur Qaisara.





No comments:

Post a Comment