Thursday, January 27, 2011

Books

"Yes, she shops. Yes, she  does  crazy things.  But she makes me laugh. She makes me enjoy life. And I love her more than anything else in the world." Luke to Becky.
Oh! How romantic. It's an excerpt from Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic and Baby. I've just completed reading one of her novels and I found that many of my friends have read most of her books. For the past 2 years I have been busy with my economic books, exams, projects and assignments that I don't have the luxury of time to read novels (I am expected to complete my Masters by end of the year). It is one of my new year's resolutions to read as many books as I could (I've started reading a third novel for the year). I think I should turn that little corner of my bedroom into a reading nook where I can spend hours reading (or blogging). 

(Photo from Better Homes and Gardens)

No comments:

Post a Comment